We have a New Year’s Resolution – Will you take
Experts say it takes 21 days to make a habit. How are your New Year’s resolutions going now that we are 19 days into the month? First Priority has a new challenge for you and it’s very simple… Pray! Will you commit to praying the following over the next 21 days? Students and teachers need your prayer and support; they live in a tough world. Our prayer is that you’ll be able to stick to the challenge, create a new habit of prayer and continue to pray throughout the year.
Here is the challenge for the next 21 days:
1. Pray for students to be bold about letting their light shine.
2. Pray for parents’ hearts to engage daily with their children.
3. Pray for all those who don’t know Christ.
4. Pray for God to place one person on your heart to begin to pray for every day that they will come to know Jesus.
5. Pray about supporting First Priority every month. No gift is too small.
6. Pray for our First Priority Board and Staff.
7. Pray for our school principals.
8. Pray for our teachers.
9. Pray for our students to have teachable spirits.
10. Pray for the churches by name that surround where you live.
11. Pray for the youth pastor at your church to have favor with his/her students.
12. Pray for Godly wisdom.
13. Pray for the Gospel to go forth in a powerful way.
14. Pray that we would truly love one another.
15. Pray for our governor and president.
16. Pray for protection over our nation.
17. Pray for revival here in America.
18. Pray for the truth of God’s Word to be spoken and not compromised.
19. Pray that God will provide students with wisdom and boldness when sharing Christ with their friends.
20. Pray for the safety of students, teachers and faculty in our schools.
21. Pray that students will unite together for the cause of Christ.
Will you take this challenge and commit to praying over the next 21 days?